- Technical Diploma
- Term Varies
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Starts September / January
Customize your degree
LTC’s Individualized Technical Studies (ITS) associate degree is designed for working adults with unique backgrounds and educational needs that can’t be met by the college’s existing associate degree programs. ITS provides the option of creating your own degree. As an ITS student, you’ll work with an occupational mentor of your choosing, an academic counselor/advisor, and college faculty to design an academically sound, student- and industry-specific program that incorporates your appropriate prior learning experiences.
ITS-Individualized Technical Studies
NOTE: To see the order of courses you will take for this program, please view the Program Sheet.
|General Education - 21 Credits|
|Communication - 6 credits|
|Math or Science - 3 credits|
|Intro to Psych - 3 credits|
|Social Science - 9 credits|
|ITS Occupational Technical - 40 Credits|
|One program specific area -20 credits|
ADMISSIONS TO DO's
Work with Admissions Advisor to:
- Submit Application
- Submit transcripts (high school & other colleges).
- NOTE: Official transcripts required for acceptance of transfer credits; Financial Aid may require.
- Complete the online Student Success Questionnaire.
PROGRAM TO DO's
Work with your Program Counselor to:
- Schedule a Program Advising Session to plan your first semester schedule, review your entire plan of study, and discuss the results of the Student Success Questionnaire.
Approx Cost Script Loading
Want more information?
Identify your career goal and work with an occupational mentor, a program advisor and LTC faculty to design a unique degree program.