Mission, Goals & Outcomes
Mission Statement: The mission of the radiography program at Lakeshore Technical College is to develop dedicated professionals who exhibit imaging excellence with high quality customer service. The program strives toward academic success through continuous improvement and a competency-based format.
- Carryout the production and evaluation of radiographic images
- Practice radiation safety principles
- Provide quality patient care
- Model professional and ethical behavior consistent with the A.R.R.T. Code of Ethics
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills in the practice of diagnostic radiography