Basics of Grant Writing
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Basics of Grant Writing|
*A224: Room A224 is in the Agriculture and Energy Building. Use West Campus Drive entrance.
This ½ day training will cover the basics of grant seeking and grant proposal writing. This class will teach you to locate a variety of funding sources, to get grant ready, and to write a competitive grant. The course will cover:
- Locating granting organizations and funding sources
- Grant seeker scoping techniques
- Grant readiness of an organization
- Grant readiness of a grant writer
- Most common grant application components
- Effective grant writing and budget development
All sessions are taught by Shauna Nischik.