Confined Space: Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Confined Space: Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor||August 18, 2022 (T)||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||64854||$295||*P109|
|Confined Space: Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor||November 8, 2022 (T)||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||64855||$295||*P109|
*Room P109 is in the Public Safety Training Center; use East Campus Drive entrance.
Fees are higher for out-of-state students.
This hands-on class will prepare you to assume the role of attendant, entrant, or supervisor for a permit-required confined space (PRCS) entry. Topics include:
- Identification of different types of confined spaces
- Overview of OSHA’s CS standard
- Identification of hazards
- Application of hazard controls such as air monitoring, ventilation, and lockout/tagout
- Non-entry rescue
- Scenarios applying principles to simulated confined space entries
All sessions are taught by Dan Ortscheid.