Lockout Tagout Train the Trainer
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Location|
Fees are higher for out-of-state students.
*The price for this class includes lunch.
**Class takes place at the Cleveland Campus in the Public Safety Training Center; use East Campus Drive entrance.
A Program Facilitators Guide COURSE OVERVIEW. This comprehensive program is geared toward anyone with responsibilities related to developing, implementing, training and enforcing the Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) standard within the workplace. Students will explore OSHA's Control of Hazardous Energy standard (29 CFR 1910.147, Subpart J) through various means and teaching methods. Course objectives: upon successful course completion student will be able to:
- Identify purpose and application of the Control of Hazardous Energy standard
- Define program designations and responsibilities
- Identify main failures that lead to lockout/tagout related injuries
- Identify key components of and develop a company facility specific lockout/tagout program
- Develop machine specific lockout tagout procedures
- Identify required training elements and retraining guidelines under the control of hazardous energy standard
- Implement a periodic inspection program
- Understand and address many of the most frequently asked questions related to lockout/tagout
- Identify teaching strategies to enhance the effectiveness and retention related to training adults.
ONLINE with company bill information or download a registration form.
To register by phone with a credit card, call 1.888.GO TO LTC (1.888.468.6582) Ext. 1366
For questions or detailed information, call Workforce Solutions at 920.693.1675, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.