Plumbing Code – Basic Water Sizing
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Plumbing Code – Basic Water Sizing||November 16, 2021||5 - 8 p.m.||64945||$69||*A224|
|Plumbing Code – Basic Water Sizing||November 16, 2021||5 - 8 p.m.||64945||$69||Webinar|
*A224: Room A224 is in the Agriculture and Energy Building. Use West Campus Drive entrance.
This class will cover all code requirements for sizing the water service and the water distribution system. Upon completion of code requirements review, attendees will size 2 residential and 1 commercial design. This training will provide the basic skills required for sizing a water distributions system.
Approved for 3 hrs with the Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) for:
- Commercial Plumbing Inspector Certification
- Journeyman Plumber License
- Journeyman Plumber-Restricted Appliance License
- Master Plumber License
- Master Plumber-Restricted Appliance License
- UDC-Plumbing Inspector Certification
All sessions are taught by Randy Lorge.