Social Media for Small Business – Virtual
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
Social Media for Small Business
Did you know that 97% of people check out a business online before ever calling or stopping in? In the age of lightning-fast internet and social media, your customers are looking for you online long before they ever call or stop in. In this interactive class, business owners will explore social media from its beginnings and why it’s vital to business success, as well as create social media pages, posts, and establish their online footprint. (Computer and Internet required).
- Understand the importance of social media marketing/connection with your audience
- Establish your online footprint
- Five ways to connect with your Facebook audience
- Using social media to maximize reach
- Eliminate the uneasiness of using social media
ONLINE with company bill information or download a registration form.
To register by phone with a credit card, call 1.888.GO TO LTC (1.888.468.6582) Ext. 1366
For questions or detailed information, call Workforce Solutions at 920.693.1675, or e-mail email@example.com.