Student Parking Permits
- LTC assumes no responsibility for vehicles or their contents while parked on campus.
- The person in whose name a vehicle is registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles is responsible for all parking violations incurred by the registered vehicle.
- The enforced speed limit for vehicles operated on campus is fifteen (15) miles per hour.
- Parking on lawns and/or sidewalks is prohibited.
- Bicycle parking racks are available in the south parking lot, and the east side and north side of the Lakeshore Building.
- Handicapped parking is allowed in designated areas by permit only. Permits are available only through the State of Wisconsin.
Student Parking Areas:
Student parking permits are not required when parking in lots 1, 3, 4, and 7. LTC Campus Police would like to remind staff and students that the East parking lot (Lot 6) is reserved for staff and conference attendees from 7:00 am through 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Those students who have received special temporary parking permits for the East Lot (Lot 6) may park in Lot 6. Students with Carpool parking permits must follow the carpool parking guidelines and should park in the carpool stalls in lots 1, 3, 4, and 7.
Parking may be further restricted for special events being held on campus. These locations will be marked with feather signs indicating event parking. Please avoid parking in these areas while we temporarily accommodate our guests. Parking regulations can be found in your student handbook or you may ask any Campus Police Officer for assistance.
Please ensure that you are trying to comply with all parking regulations while on the campus
Parking regulations are enforced under Village of Cleveland Ordinance and the State of Wisconsin Statute. Persons violating posted parking regulations may be required to pay a fine in accordance with the Village of Cleveland or the State of Wisconsin traffic deposit schedule.