Lakeshore DEI Advisory Council
Our mission is to strengthen relationships, break barriers, and create mutual support in meeting the education, employment, and community needs of people in the Lakeshore Area.
We will carry out the mission of the Lakeshore DEI Advisory Council by:
- Identifying the needs of people in the Lakeshore Area surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Recommending strategies to meet identified needs and serve the community.
- Supporting each other to serve the community and promote partner organizations.
If you are interested in becoming involved with the Lakeshore DEI Advisory Council, please contact Nicole Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakeshore DEI Advisory Council Members
Our council consists of Lakeshore staff, students, and representatives from community-based organizations that serve historically marginalized communities in the Lakeshore, i.e., Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC), individuals with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ folks.
- Betty Rose Ackley, Black American Community Outreach
- Carrie Arenz, City of Sheboygan
- Jennifer Estrada, Crusaders of Justicia
- Jessica Duzeski
- Stacey Groll, City of Manitowoc
- Janis Jarosch, Sheboygan Falls High School Special Education
- Natasha Khan, Manitowoc United Way & Lakeshore United Visionaries (L.U.V.)
- Karin Kirchmeier, Partners for Community Development
- Julie Konik, Lakeshore Technical College
- Carolynn Lee, Sheboygan County LGBTQ Alliance
- Sara Meier, InCourage
- Mary Motiska, Inspire Sheboygan
- Mackenzie Reed-Kadow, City of Manitowoc
- Lisa Sanderson, UW Extension
- Dawn Sizemore, Sheboygan South High School Special Education
- See Vixai Thao, Washington Middle School Advisor to Hmong Student Club
- DeDe Todd, Sheboygan Falls High School Special Education
- Johannah Wenig, St. Nicholas Hospital Foundation
- Todd Wolf, City of Sheboygan
- Nicole M. Yang, Lakeshore Technical College
- Pa Yang, Safe Harbor