Who is eligible to participate in the LTC TRIO/Student Support Services Program?
To qualify, a student must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident and meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent has a bachelor's degree)
- Lower income (determined by federal guidelines)
- Have a documented disability
How much time does it take to participate in the TRIO/Student Support Services program?
This is up to you. You and your adviser will decide which services are best for you.
Does it cost money to join?
No, everything in the program is free!
Why should I join?
We provide outstanding support, have great scholarships, and activities that are free of charge, and you will be more likely to reach your educational goals.
What will I be required to do?
- Meet with the TRIO staff for advising and/or personal supports
- Attend TRIO activities (minimum requirements per academic year)
- Stay in touch with your TRIO advisor
How long can I be in the program?
Participants can remain in the program until they graduate and/or transfer to another college.