Transfer Options

Advanced planning will help you prepare to successfully transfer to a four-year institution.
To develop your individualized transfer plan, please work with your Lakeshore Program Counselor to ensure transfer courses are selected. 

These colleges and universities accept most Lakeshore associate degrees for transfer into their bachelor's degree programs. Choose Your Program (on the right) for details and other options.

Wisconsin Course Credit Transfer Agreements

CCTA: Course Credit Transfer Agreement for Wisconsin Technical Colleges’ courses transferring to Wisconsin private and nonprofit universities and colleges.

UCTA: Universal Credit Transfer Agreement for Wisconsin Technical Colleges’ courses transferring to the Universities of Wisconsin locations.

Transfer Assistance

To discuss the potential of transferring your credits, please contact your Program Counselor.

If you are having problems transferring your credits to another institution, please contact:

Chou Yang, Registrar

Individual Course Equivalencies

If you are seeking to transfer individual courses and not an entire associate degree,  

Transferology -

is an easy way to explore your transfer options within the Universities of Wisconsin locations, the Wisconsin Technical College System, and the Tribal College System.


Transferring to a four-year college has never been easier! Starting at Lakeshore makes completing a bachelor's degree affordable, accessible and convenient. Lakeshore has partnered with the following colleges and universities to offer credit transfer options:

  • Final transfer credits will be made at the discretion of the college to which you are transferring.

Step 1: Choose Your Program

Loading Programs...


Step 2: Choose A College




Step 3: College Details