Student Employment Opportunities
Want to earn a little extra cash to help you with college essentials?
We have the answer for you!
Lakeshore and the college's affiliates offer employment opportunities for students to earn an income plus gain valuable work experience while in school.
Benefits of Being a Student Employee
- Flexible work schedule (tailored around your class schedule)
- Gain "real-world" work experience
- Great resume builder
- Learn on-the-job problem solving techniques
- Test your career interests before graduation
- Offset some of your college expenses
- Learn to think on your feet
- Helps you adapt better to the work environment, following graduation
- Excellent way to market yourself to future employers
- It's an opportunity to earn while you learn
Interested? View job postings
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
HR Recruitment Specialist
Lakeshore's online employment application must be completed and submitted to be considered for a position.
Standard Student Employment
- Student Help/Student Intern | Federal Work Study | Academic Peer Mentor | Peer Tutor | TRIO Ambassador
- $12.12 per hour
- Child Care Center Worker
- $12.74 per hour
- Campus Security (Must be currently enrolled in the Criminal Justice, Fire Medic, or Paramedic Technician program; must be in good academic standing)
- $13.63 per hour
- Contact our affiliates directly for application and wage information.
- Mailroom/Copy Center Services | 920.693.1147 | Room L265, Lakeshore Building
- How often do I get paid?
- How do I get paid?
- Direct deposit into your checking or savings account.
- What is the student employee work schedule?
- Student success always comes first, and it is expected that the student maintains average grades while employed. Failure to do so may result in their student help position being discontinued.
- What happens if a student does not maintain average grades while employed as a student worker?
- Students are expected to maintain average grades while employed. Failure to do so may result in their student help position being discontinued.
- How many credits are needed to work as a student employee?
- Students must be active and enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits per semester and/or enrolled in an academic program.