General Studies Transfer Associate of Science
- Associate Degree
- 4 Terms
- 60 Credits
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Starts August / January
ADMISSION AND FIRST SEMESTER ENROLLMENT STEPS
Work with Admissions Advisor to:
- Submit Application
- Complete the Student Success Questionnaire.
- Schedule your First Time Program Counseling/Registration Session with your assigned program counselor to plan your first semester schedule, review your entire plan of study and discuss the results of the Student Success Questionnaire.
*Submit transcripts and test scores (optional, highly recommended): College transcripts, along with high school transcripts and test scores from within the last five years, used for course registration. Official transcripts needed for transferring college credit(s) and for financial aid purposes.
FUTURE SEMESTER ENROLLMENT STEPS
Work with your Program Counselor to:
- Complete online Student Success Tutorial prior to registering for second semester.
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- $8.61 per credit student activity fee
$10 per credit online, iFlex, or hybrid course feeSuspended for 23-24 school year
- Material fee varies depending on course.
- Other fees vary by program (books, supplies, materials, tools, uniforms, health-related exams, etc)
- View the Tuition Guide