LTC Promise Scholarship
MAKING A COLLEGE EDUCATION A REALITY
The LTC Promise scholarship gives promising high school seniors in the Lakeshore community the opportunity to attend college by helping them access financial resources and enroll at LTC. By removing financial barriers, students who may not have had the opportunity will now be able to earn a degree and pursue a career.
We’re pleased to announce the LTC Promise scholarship, a program designed to bring a college education within the reach of those who could not otherwise afford it. Through this scholarship program, LTC promises to pay the balance of tuition and fees for eligible students after federal and state grants have been applied.
Take the next step to achieving your dream
Refer to the questions below to see if you may qualify for the LTC Promise scholarship. If you think you may qualify, just complete the LTC Promise Scholarship Interest Form to get started.
Will you graduate on-time from high school or home school in spring 2023?
Do you want to go to Lakeshore Technical College in Fall 2023?
Do you live in the Lakeshore Technical College district?
Do you attend an LTC district high school?
Have you completed your 2023-2024 FAFSA?
Your FAFSA results will determine if you meet the financial need requirements.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) opens on 10/1/2022 for 2023-24. If you have not yet applied, please apply here after 10/1/2022.
The LTC Promise could help you realize your dream of a college education.
Request Promise Application Information
Complete the LTC Promise Scholarship Interest form by March 1, 2023.
If you are a current high school senior, contact the LTC Admissions Office at 920-693-1162 for information about additional scholarship opportunities or questions about the Promise Scholarship.
- How It Works
Through the generosity of donors to the LTC Foundation, the LTC Promise scholarship will pay tuition and fees, after federal and state grants have been applied. This is available to eligible students for up to four consecutive semesters (minimum 12 credits, up to 15 credits each semester; does not include summer semester).
- Select an LTC academic program that meets financial aid requirements and complete LTC Application for Admission by March 31, 2023
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 31, 2022 (LTC will use FAFSA results to determine scholarship eligibility based on financial need.)
- Complete all LTC program admission steps by March 31, 2023
- Live within the LTC service district and graduate on-time from high school in 2023
- Complete all program enrollment requirements prior to the start of Fall term
- Enroll as a full-time LTC program student (12 credits or more) and attend classes beginning the Fall 2023 semester
- Explore LTC
LTC offers more than 70 career programs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To learn more about the LTC Promise Scholarship, interested high school students or parents should contact:
LTC Admissions Office
To learn more about the LTC Foundation and other scholarship opportunities, contact:
- MARCH 1, 2023 LTC Promise Scholarship Application
- MARCH 31, 2023 LTC Admission Application and FAFSA submission
- APRIL 15, 2023 LTC Promise Notification