- Technical Diploma
- 2 Terms
- 33 Credits
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Starts Fall / Spring
Make a difference
Before you see your physician during a typical office visit, it’s very likely you’ll interact with a medical assistant first. Medical assistants serve an important role on the healthcare team by performing a wide variety of clinical and clerical skills. If you want a career that features opportunities to work in the administrative, laboratory, and patient care areas of a physician’s office or clinic, medical assisting may be just what you’re looking for.
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
Other Program Information
NOTE: To see the order of courses you will take for this program, please view the Program Sheet.
ADMISSIONS TO DO's
Work with Career Coach to:
- Submit Application
- Submit transcripts (high school & other colleges).
- NOTE: Official transcripts required for acceptance of transfer credits; Financial Aid may require.
- Complete Background Information Disclosure form and $20 non-refundable processing fee.
- Complete the online Student Success Questionnaire.
PROGRAM TO DO's
Work with your Academic Advisor to:
- Placement Assessment Scores (Accuplacer or ACT)
- Technical Standards for Medical Assistant
- CPR and First Aid Certification
Approx Cost Script Loading
Want more information?
Medical Assistant courses are offered during the day, Monday through Friday with part-time scheduling options available.
Potential Job Titles
(Click a title to explore salary & job data)
Salary data is derived from surveys collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and mapped to LTC programs using economic modeling software. As with any survey data, the wages presented here are prone to error and sampling bias. Educational decisions should not be entirely based on the data presented here. The wage data presented here is the median annual salary in the LTC District as reported by EMSI (Economic Modeling Specialists Intl.) Some people beginning work at jobs in these fields may find a higher or lower starting wage that what is reported here.