LTC Login / Campus Computer Login
- Username: Student ID#
- INITIAL PASSWORD: First 2 letters of first name, first 2 letters of last name, last 4 digits of SSN (or last 4 digits of Student ID# if SSN not provided)
- Example: josm1234
- At first login, you will be required to change your password (this will set your email password as well).
- New password criteria:
- Contain at least 8 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase letter
- Contain at least one lowercase letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Must NOT contain your first name, last name, or username
- New password criteria:
- TechCentral provides easy access to college applications from a single location. Applications include: Blackboard, EAB Navigate, Help Desk, LinkedIn Learning, MyLTC, Office 365, and more.
- TechCentral will replace the current LTC Website navigation links to frequently used college applications.
- To get started using TechCentral:
- Download the TechCentral Setup Instructions
- Follow step-by-step procedure to setup your recovery account.
- If you have questions or need assistance with TechCentral Setup, please contact the LTC Help Desk
- Access Student Email and Office 365 apps such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- EMAIL ADDRESS: Last name + last 5 digits of Student IDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Example: email@example.com
- INITIAL PASSWORD: First 2 letters of first name, first 2 letters of last name, last 4 digits of SSN (or last 4 digits of Student ID# if SSN not provided). At first login, you will be required to change your password.
- Ability to enroll in classes, view grades, print unofficial transcript, pay tuition, & more
- USERNAME: Student ID#
- PASSWORD: You create at first log in. Click “MyLTC Password Assistance.”
- MyLTC Getting Started (.PDF)
- MyLTC Academic Records Brochure (.PDF)
- MyLTC Login
- Please use Google Chrome for Blackboard
- Access course content and resources, submit assignments, check grades, and more
- USERNAME: Email Address
- PASSWORD: Your Email Password
- Blackboard Getting Started Instructions
- Blackboard Login
- For your convenience, the Technology Help Desk also has a password reset tool to change your password instantly.
- How to Setup Your Self Service Password Reset Tool
- LTC SelfService Password Portal
- The Technology Help Desk is available for students Monday through Friday to help with LTC technology issues.
- You may also submit a ticket online via the LTC Technology Help Desk Portal.
Phone: 920.693.1767 Email: LTChelpdesk@gotoltc.edu When submitting issues via email, please include a phone number that we may contact you at. Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7 AM - 7:30 PM Friday, 7:00 AM - 4 PM *When the LTC Cleveland Campus is closed, the Help Desk will also be closed.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor
- For best results open Navigate in Google Chrome. Navigate is not optimized for Internet Explorer and this may lead to usability issues.
Blackboard & Online Course Support
- Mike Nelson is LTC's Student Technology Specialist. He is available to assist with Blackboard navigation, submitting assignments, and other Blackboard-related technologies. He also helps with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Contact Mike Nelson:
- Phone: 920-693-1654
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Monday - Thursday 7:30 - 3:45 PM and Friday 7:30-11:30 AM. Stop at the Student Resource Center and ask for Mike.
Learn how to log in and get comfortable with key LTC programs.