You can do it.
Goals of the TRiO/Student Support Services Program:
- Improve student graduation by supplementing financial assistance for low income participants with unmet financial aid needs
- Improve GPA and academic success by providing academic support services, advising and counseling
- Provide support for participants who are actively using TRiO/Student Support Services resources to facilitate their academic success
- Increase the percentage of students who obtain an associate degree and/or transfer to a four-year college.
And the TRiO/Student Support Services Program at LTC can help
Get the support you need to succeed.
The right tools and support can make all of the difference in meeting your goal and achieving your dream of a college education.
LTC understands that first-generation (those whose parents have not attended college), low-income, and disabled students may have additional needs or challenges while pursuing their college degree.
That's why we're pleased to be part of TRiO/Student Support Services - a federally-funded program to provide academic support services for students who may need assistance.
TRiO/Student Support Services is federally funded by the U.S. Department of Education. The Student Support Services program is part of the TRiO family of programs and helps low-income, first-generation, and disabled students achieve their dreams of higher education.
Key services include:
- Personal Education Plan
- Tutoring Services
- Supplemental Instruction
- Academic and Career Advising
- Financial Aid Assistance
- Transfer Advising Services
- Financial Literacy
- Leadership Development Opportunities
For information on staff-led study groups or supplemental instruction, please contact Rivi Hatt or Stacy Backus.