Early Childhood Education
Make a difference
Children are our future. Nurturing and caring for them takes place in homes, in schools, and in various child care facilities. Parents and guardians put their trust in qualified early childhood educators to ensure the safety, well-being, and healthy development of their children—our future. If you love being with young children and want to be a part of their positive growth and development, a career in early childhood education may be a rewarding choice for you.
Other Program Information
- Apply child development theory to practice
- Cultivate relationships with children, family and the community
- Assess child growth and development
- Use best practices in teaching and learning
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Integrate health, safety and nutrition practices
- Associate Degree
- 4 Terms
- 60 Credits
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Starts Fall, Spring, Summer
Early Childhood Education
Median Income: $28,275.00*
POTENTIAL JOB TITLES
(Click a title for job description)
Instruct preschool-aged students, following curricula or lesson plans, in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth.
*As with any survey data, the wages presented here are prone to error and sampling bias. Educational decisions should not be entirely based on the data presented here.
Graduate Outcome Survey data is from 2020-21 LTC graduates.
ADMISSIONS TO DO's
Work with Admissions Advisor to:
- Submit Application
- Complete the Background Information Disclosure form.
- Complete the Student Success Questionnaire.
- Complete Technical Standards form.
- Schedule your First Time Program Counseling/Registration Session with your assigned program counselor to plan your first semester schedule, review your entire plan of study and discuss the results of the Student Success Questionnaire.
*Submit transcripts and test scores (optional, highly recommended): College transcripts, along with high school transcripts and test scores from within the last five years, used for course registration. Official transcripts needed for transferring college credit(s) and for financial aid purposes.
FUTURE SEMESTER ENROLLMENT STEPS
Work with your Program Counselor to:
Approx Cost Script Loading
Want more information?
- Submit your questions online
- Contact an Admissions Advisor at 920.693.1162
Many program courses are offered online, in an accelerated format or in a blended delivery which means instructors combine online learning with classroom work to limit your time on campus.
I love working with children, but found my true passion preparing our communities’ future teachers. I love sharing my knowledge and mentoring adult students to help build a stronger child care system. Our hands-on learning approach works well for me because I believe that's how children AND adults learn best!Learn More About This Instructor
2023-2024-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 261.97 KB
2022-2023-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 261.9 KB
2021-2022-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 255.2 KB
2020-2021-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 242.94 KB
2019-2020-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 243 KB
2018-2019-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 206.71 KB
2017-2018-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 207.61 KB
2016-2017-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 220.86 KB
2015-2016-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 226.25 KB
2014-2015-Early-Childhood-Education.pdfpdf - 225.52 KB