Lakeshore Technical College’s fall term starts Monday, August 24 and we have been working day and night to develop ways for you to start and/or continue your learning journey while maintaining a high-quality education and most importantly, keeping you safe.
So what’s new for fall 2020 at Lakeshore?
- In addition to offering a variety of in-person courses and support, the college will also offer online and iFLEX® course formats this fall to maximize individual student needs.
- In-person instruction will follow all physical distancing protocols in place at LTC.
- Test drive your courses with no risk – take up to your first week of class on us*
- Our complete student support services will be available on campus and online.
- No application fee.
- No placement test to get into your program.
*Lakeshore Technical College’s more relaxed refund policy for fall - receive a full tuition refund for courses dropped up to one week after the start for courses that run 15 weeks, and up to two days after the start for courses that run eight weeks or less.
GET STARTED NOW!
Still determined to go to a 4-year college?
Who are we to stop you – but consider starting here and getting your general education credits for less money, closer to home, and then transfer them to a UW or other school of your choice.