Your Path to a Bachelor’s Degree Starts at Lakeshore Technical College
Save Thousands with Lakeshore’s New General Studies Transfer Program
If you’re looking for a way to earn your bachelor’s degree and avoid high student loan debt, you’re in the right place. Introducing Lakeshore’s new General Studies Transfer program – your smart path to a bachelor’s degree.
Save as much as $78,000 on tuition alone when compared to attending Wisconsin’s most popular private four-year in-state college, and over $7,000 when compared to tuition for the most popular public four-year, in-state college.* Plus, save thousands more on housing, meals, and books!
Our new General Studies Transfer program offers an Associate of Arts degree and an Associate of Science degree. Both degrees cover general education requirements for those whose goal is to earn a bachelor’s degree (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science). Students graduating with the AA or AS will have guaranteed junior standing when they transfer to the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh or Lakeland University. Our Program Counselors will help ensure your coursework is selected appropriately, keeping you on the right path regardless of where you want to transfer.
Our first semester of the two-year program began in fall 2022.
Top Quality Education Close to Home
Learning close to home does not mean sacrificing a quality education. Lakeshore is a nationally recognized college with award-winning instructors, students, and programs, plus state-of-the-art facilities.
Advantages Add Up
- Save thousands in tuition alone compared to starting at a four-year college
- Save thousands more by not paying for pricy housing & meal plans
- And save even more on textbooks – as much as $1,700 – when you use our Open Educational Resource (OER) option
- Transfer to UW-Green Bay, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh or Lakeland University with guaranteed junior standing
- Take time to figure out which career path best suits your interests
- Low faculty-to-student ratio allows you to get to know your instructors & classmates
- Jump into student clubs right away, including taking on leadership positions
In addition, staying close to home means you’ll have your family close by for support, and you’ll be able to maintain your current job if you’re already working while going to school.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
To get started on your path to a bachelor’s degree, click the blue button below. A Lakeshore representative will contact you soon to discuss our new General Studies Transfer program.
To learn more about either degree in our General Studies Transfer program right now, choose a button below.