Spring Open House
Wednesday, April 26, 2023
1 – 6 pm
If you’re ready to find out what a “Real Experience for the Real World” education can do for you, join us! Connect with representatives who can answer questions and help you explore:
- Program options in healthcare, IT, advanced manufacturing, legal, culinary arts, plus 10 more career areas
- State-of-the art classrooms and labs
- How to pay for college
- Learning options including in person, online, blended, and competency-based
- Variable start dates
- Student resources (academic, financial, personal)
- Credit for prior learning
- Application steps
If your goal is to earn a bachelor’s degree without a lot of student loan debt, be sure to check into our General Studies Transfer Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degree programs. Both offer guaranteed transfer with junior status to UW-Green Bay, UW Oshkosh, and Lakeland University.
Already on your way here?
We’ll be happy to help you finish your application, register for fall classes, or log into your student accounts.
Questions? Ready to register?
Contact our Admissions team at email@example.com or 920.693.1162 or:
Join us and gain REAL EXPERIENCE FOR THE REAL WORLD.