LTC Testing Services serves students, staff, and community members by administering exams in a safe, secure, and supportive environment and in compliance with National College Testing Association (NCTA) and Lakeshore Technical College standards.
We provide a variety of testing services. Click on the link for detailed information about each test, including fees and testing schedules.
- Lakeshore Building, Room L160B
- Phone: 920.693.1184
- Email: email@example.com
Testing Services Hours:
- Monday – Wednesday – 8 am - 4 pm(by appointment only)
- Thursday – 8:00 am - 7:30 pm (by appointment only)
- Friday – 8:00 am - 3:30 pm (by appointment only)
- Weekends & Holidays - Closed
- Ann Branam - Testing Services Specialist
- Sue Kinneston – Testing Services Manager/Chief GED Examiner
Nikki Korinek - Testing Services Specialist/GED Examiner
For students with documented disabilities, arrange for testing accommodations by contacting our Accomodations Services Manager (920) 693-1222.
Academic dishonesty will not be permitted by students and will result in disciplinary action and possible dismissal from the college, in accordance with the Student Conduct Code. Cheating may include, but is not limited to, making an effort to remove test materials, notes, scratch paper from the testing room, not following test procedures, failing to stop work when time is called, disturbing or attempting to get answers from another examinee, using unauthorized aids during testing, accessing unauthorized aids during testing, accessing unauthorized internet links, disregarding proctor instructions, taking an exam for another student, or allowing another person to take an exam for you.
- Accuplacer Assessment
- Carpentry Apprenticeship Exam
- Instructional Proctor Testing for LTC classes
- HESI Admissions (for Nursing)
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence)
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- Test out of LTC Classes
- Proctoring for Other Colleges
- MSSC (Manufacturing Skill Standards Council)
Test Taking Strategies:
For more information
Contact LTC Testing Services at (920) 693-1184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LTC is a member of the National College Testing Association