A Non-Traditional Occupation (NTO) is defined as any occupation in which women or men comprise less than 25% of the workforce.
Career Development and Educational Support Services
- Most NTO careers are expected to show rapid growth within the next ten years.
- Non-traditional jobs are in many high-demand fields
- Earn 20-30% more than traditional jobs
- More opportunities for advancement
- A job that is satisfying and challenging
- Career counseling and Admission Assistance
- Financial Aid Information
- Career/classroom shadowing
Contact Lakeshore Admissions at 920.693.1366 or email@example.com.
Check out Lakeshore's Nontraditional program areas.